Meet the Designer
Hello! I’m Heather. I adore tufted blue-velvet upholstery, the scent of genuine leather, deep emotional connections and all things design-related. I began web designing in 2010 on my own cookie-cutter blog and was instantly hooked! I’ve been learning and growing each year as a designer and developer and am passionate about my work.
I have many interests, but most of them center around design, such as interior design and photography. I’m a perfectionist and my work isn’t finished until it’s amazing, fresh, and timeless. Currently, I tend toward a light, clean, minimalist design with a flair of femininity and individuality. Taking a minimalist approach allows your content to take precedence while the design remains a gently supportive but not overwhelming “cushion” for your content. Subtle femininity is characteristic of my work.
I have had the privilege of working with amazing individuals whose passions included home education, innovation, herbalism, home birth, cuisine, natural parenting, childcare and more.
My goal as a designer is to develop my client’s individuality based on the information received and present a design that suits his or her needs, both functionally and aesthetically. I endeavor to assist my clients in developing their unique style through an extensive questionnaire and conversation before I begin each project. I stay true to my own classic style while turning out lovingly-crafted websites for the dedicated blogger and small business owner.
What Others are Saying
- “It’s like she actually took my essence and laid it out there for folks to see.” -Elizabeth
- “You captured my style perfectly, and I had no idea this was even it!” -Jacinda
- “Even when I had difficulty articulating what I was looking for, you took my ideas and made them a reality. Thank you, Heather!” -Jennifer
- “It is amazing! I love it! I can hardly believe it is mine!” -Richele
- “What a pleasure to work with such diligence and professionalism!” -Jasmine